Mr. Clean Wipes with Febreeze, Lavendar Vanilla  » Housewares  »
  • I don't think I will be buying these again

• by mbowie

I really like Mr. Clean products. The magic erasers are my favorite. I also like Mr.

Clean wipes. The container is much easier to use than other brands. It has a large opening and the wipes are easier to get out.

They don’t seem to bunch up as much. The wipes are also more cloth like and do a good job on clean up.

I don’t really like the smell though.

Normal Mr. Clean wipes are a bit stronger in fragrance than other brands. So, when Mr.

Clean wipes with Febreeze came out, I was actually a little excited. I like Febreeze. I have to say I was disappointed.

As soon as I opened the Mr. Clean wipes with Febreze Lavender Vanilla, I ...

• Mr. Clean Wipes with Febreeze, Lavendar Vanilla
      was overcome with fragrance. The fragrance is very very strong.

Not only is it strong, it doesn’t smell that great. Thankfully my daughter likes them. So, she uses them for clean up.

I don’t think I will be buying these again.

Mr. Clean has another fragrance called Meadows and Rain.

I might check these out but, I am afraid they will be too strong. Mr. Clean wipes are a good product.

They woould be even better if they can get the smell a little softer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53910490011231/k2311a109/10.9.08