L.A Fitness  » Health  »
  • The facility has all kind of exercising machines that you can think off, from the basic ones like trend mills to more sophisticated ones, and each one of the machines are dedicated for a different purpose, I have had the pleasure of having a personal trainer that tells me exactly what to and which machines to use, for my age group he recommended me to run 2 miles at least 3 times a week, now I am used to running more than two miles a day but I was told that it is not necessary to over train yourself since that will not give you any results any faster, all that you do by over training its putting yourself in a very probable situation of getting injured and in a dangerous dilemma, so I decided to take the trainers advice and I am seeing results that I could not be happier with
  • Apart from exercising goodies the facility also has a pool a basketball court and a sauna where you can go in and relax, and did I mention the Jacuzzi, I was so happy when I found out that I was going to be able to use all of this features, I am a Jacuzzi lover and that is what I use the most whenever I go to the gym, its like I am going to the gym simply to take advantage of the extra services that they offer
  • Also if you decide that you want take it a little bit further you can pay an extra fee and the trainer will come to your own home or personal location and work out with you during whatever hours that are convenient for you, so if you can not make it to the gym because you have to work or you have a busy schedule, you can set your own time with them and they will come to you, I am not in need of that right now but it is good to know that at least that option its available in case that I need it in the future

• by bambu

Now we are approaching the end of the year and normally everybody wants to get in shape for the summer or they simply make a new years resolution for the new year but they fail to keep their word on it, but I have decided to act now, and I have joined a Health Club, more than a health club it’s a gym by the name of L A Fitness. It is not only a gym but they have dedicated and professional instructors that tell you exactly what exercises you need to accomplish your health goals that you are trying to accomplish, and me personally I wanted to have a healthy heart and to be at the top of my health, for the age group that I am in and they are helping me do just that.

The facility has all kind of exercising machines that you

can think off, from the basic ones like trend mills to more sophisticated ones, and each one of the machines are dedicated for a different purpose, I have had the pleasure of having a personal trainer that tells me exactly what to and which machines to use, for my age group he recommended me to run 2 miles at least 3 times a week, now I am used to running more than two miles a day but I was told that it is not necessary to over train yourself since that will not give you any results any faster, all that you do by over training its putting yourself in a very probable situation of getting injured and in a dangerous dilemma, so I decided to take the trainers advice and I am seeing results that I could not be happier with.

Apart from exercising goodies the ...

• facility also has a pool a basketball court and a sauna where you can go in and relax, and did I mention the Jacuzzi, I was so happy when I found out that I was going to be able to use all of this features, I am a Jacuzzi lover and that is what I use the most whenever I go to the gym, its like I am going to the gym simply to take advantage of the extra services that they offer.

Depending on your membership you can go ahead and buy nutritional drinks at a discounted price, each drink has a different purpose, but you do not have to go crazy trying to figure out which drink it’s the right one for you, since there is somebody to guide you to the right one, depending on what it is that you want to accomplish.

Also if

you decide that you want take it a little bit further you can pay an extra fee and the trainer will come to your own home or personal location and work out with you during whatever hours that are convenient for you, so if you can not make it to the gym because you have to work or you have a busy schedule, you can set your own time with them and they will come to you, I am not in need of that right now but it is good to know that at least that option its available in case that I need it in the future.

Overall I am very happy with this particular club and I can not wait to see the results that I am going to achieve, and to see myself in top shape and health form, to follow for the rest of my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34910489901231/k2311a109/10.9.08