Nextel Service  » Cellular services  »
1.5
  • Nextel was introduced to be a phone for workers in the Construction businesses and I believe that it should be that way and kept that way
  • I could not believe it at first I thought to myself, that it was impossible for that to be happening especially since I had my phone on with plenty of bars, so I decided to test it one day
  • They were not able to give me any answers as to why that was happening, but I am pretty sure that I was not the only one experiencing that issue, everybody else with a Nextel service experiences the same issue that is why I decided that I would not renew with them
  • I have moved on to another company that offers a better service and at least gives me the ability to make phone calls when I need it the most, I could not even receive most of the phone calls when I had a Nextel service now I can rely on my phone to do businesses and I know that my calls will not drop or that people will not get able to get in touch with me
  • I would not recommend anybody to get a Nextel service if they want a good reliable service

• by bambu

I used to be a Nextel customer until a few months ago and to be honest with you I have never seen a worst service anywhere before. Nextel was introduced to be a phone for workers in the Construction businesses and I believe that it should be that way and kept that way.

Every single time that I made a phone call with a Nextel phone the calls kept dropping I could be in a full coverage area but for some reason the calls kept dropping the only thing that the phone is good for is for the walkie talkie, you can literally use the feature anywhere and it will work, but what happens when you are trying to call somebody that has a different service, then that is when you need to

use your phone, but most of the time you can not do that because you do not have any service, and it can get very frustrating at times, or all the time for that matter.

But that is not all, my friends kept telling me that they can not get in touch with me, even though my phone was on and with all the bars showing on my phone, they told me how when they called my phone they received a message saying that the Nextel customer was not available at the moment and to please leave a message.

I could not believe it at first I thought to myself, that it was impossible for that to be happening especially since I had my phone on with plenty of bars, so I decided ...

• to test it one day.

I told one of my friends to hold my phone and to keep it on, I also told him to go to a spot where he could see all five bars of the phone, simply to make sure that the phone was in a full coverage area, once he did that I used another cellular phone to call my phone to see if what everybody was telling me was true, and to my surprise it was true.

Even though the phone was in a full coverage area the operator came on saying that the Nextel customer was not available at the moment and to try back later, so I decided to call Nextel and ask them what was going on with the phone.

They were not able to

give me any answers as to why that was happening, but I am pretty sure that I was not the only one experiencing that issue, everybody else with a Nextel service experiences the same issue that is why I decided that I would not renew with them.

I have moved on to another company that offers a better service and at least gives me the ability to make phone calls when I need it the most, I could not even receive most of the phone calls when I had a Nextel service now I can rely on my phone to do businesses and I know that my calls will not drop or that people will not get able to get in touch with me.

I would not recommend anybody to get a Nextel service if they want a good reliable service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22910489871231/k2311a109/10.9.08