St. Ives Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • St. Ives Invigorating products are my favorite products for my face scrubbing and cleansing

• by k_rose

St. Ives Invigorating products are my favorite products for my face scrubbing and cleansing.

I’ve been using this for years and I can attest its natural effects on my skin.

It is one of the cheapest and selling products to cleanse, peel

out the dead skin leaving it healthy looking.

The products involves Apricot scrub, Apricot Cleanser and Apricot Mask.

The sandy granules that deeply cleans pores and remove dead skin; you can feel the smooth effect instantly.

You can feel that your face is free from the dirt and dust or pollution and it leaves your skin moistened at the same time.

I’ve been using St.

Ives facial cleansers for a long time; it’s like treat for your skin like a commercial and expensive facial ...

• St. Ives Facial Cleanser
      treatment.

To use it, you moisten your skin (with water of course), apply and massage in your face and then rinse it thoroughly.

This product can invigorate your face in daily use.

You can combine the Apricot cleanser and Apricot Mask.

In

my case I use first the Apricot cleanser coz I put too much make-up on my face and Apricot scrub cannot remove those hard to get dirst like mascara marks.

This product leaves a healthy looking skin and it never clogs your pores; no worries for allergies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31910489821231/k2311a109/10.9.08