Nokia 3230
2.5
  • I felt that the rust on the phone might cause health damage to me, so I decided to sell it and change to another phone
  • I like the design but the other parts and features of the phones disappoint me

• by sdas86

Nokia 3230 is my first cell phone but now I have change to Nokia N95. The Nokia 3230 is a great cell phone with a lot of functions and features.

I was using Nokia 3230 about 1 years ago. The performance of the phone is quite slow. It takes time to open up the menus of the phone. Sometimes,

the phone will lag.

The sound quality of the phone is not impressive at all. The sound produced by the phone is really bad because it sounds like a broken speakers.

I like the design of the Nokia 3230. It is a light weighted cell phone and I can bring it easily in my pocket. The 1.3 mega pixels camera ...

• on the Nokia 3230 is an average camera. Since the camera does not come with flash, I can only use it to capture photos during the day. The photo quality taken is not impressive but acceptable.

For the housing of the phone, it is not tough enough. I dropped it several times and had scratches on the housing. The scratches

turned into rust. Soon, my Nokia 3230 turned into rust colored phone. I felt that the rust on the phone might cause health damage to me, so I decided to sell it and change to another phone.

Overall, the phone is creating a lot of problems to me. I like the design but the other parts and features of the phones disappoint me.

Nokia 3230

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37910489721131/k2311a109/10.9.08