Blackberry Pearl 8130  » Phones  »
  • I bought my new blackberry pearl about one month ago, and I do believe it is a keeper for me
  • I paid about $500 for my blackberry so I expect it to deliver superior performance compared to other phones, and it does
  • Now personally I like to upgrade to an Opera browser, as it is more efficient for me, but software aside, the blackberry has very fast data transfer speeds that would blow most other phones out of the water

• by Nick Shepherd

I bought my new blackberry pearl about one month ago, and I do believe it is a keeper for me. However, I have run in to many people who can’t stand the phone, saying it is not user friendly and is just a nuisance. First of all, I must point out the price.

I paid about $500 for my blackberry so I expect it to deliver

superior performance compared to other phones, and it does. I purchased it for its 3 main features, The GPS, Email, and web browsing.

I also purchased it for the amount of 3rd party apps that can be added. First of all, the GPS.

The onboard GPS system provided by sprint exceeded my expectations. It gives turn by turn voice commands, reroutes around traffic, and knows all ...

• my favorite places.

The only downside can be if you’re driving in the city and the slow map downloading effects your directions. Secondly, the emailing.

The blackberry is very good with SMS and conventional emailing. The suretype keypad ensures speed and accuracy, while all my emails from home are easily read on the go, along with all the attachments they carry.

Finally, the web browser. Now

personally I like to upgrade to an Opera browser, as it is more efficient for me, but software aside, the blackberry has very fast data transfer speeds that would blow most other phones out of the water.

Another great thing about the phone is the nice quality of the 2. 0 megapixel camera and flash, it kind stops the whole thing off making the blackberry a $500 well spent.

Blackberry Pearl 8130

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37910489711131/k2311a109/10.9.08