Clinique Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula
  • I was aware of this product, but due to its cost, I never ended up buying it before
  • I am also very impressed with my free sample of Clinique Clarifying Lotion, but more on that next time, in another review
  • For now, I recommend Clinique Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula

• by Angeleyes

I was usually vary of using a bar of soap to wash my face, as I was off the notion that soap dries out skin. In recent past, I have used facial soap bars that claim to have “1/4 moisturizing creme,” but just end up making my face feel extremely dry and stretched.

A few weeks ago, I was fresh out of my regular face wash and was looking to try out a different brand, when I came across Clinique Facial Soap - Oily Skin Formula at a local cosmetic

store. I was aware of this product, but due to its cost, I never ended up buying it before.

This time, however, the salesperson informed me that the product was selling at 25% discount from its regular price of Rs. 450 (approx $10.00) and they were giving away a free sample of Clinique Clarifying Lotion with it.

Even though I didn’t need any more incentive to buy the product, they threw in a Clinique soap dish absolutely free! (I am definitely making that store my regular haunt for beauty products after ...

• this.)

After two weeks of using this soap, I can safely say that not all beauty bars dry out skin.

Clinique Facial Soap - Oily Skin Formula is quite a revolutionary product when it comes to beauty bars. The soap did not dry out my skin or cause breakouts. Since I have an extremely oily t-zone and suffer from open pores, this face wash helped keep the oil in control and left my skin feeling clean, without stripping away all my skin’s moisture. The bar also lathers as well as any

liquid type of face wash.

I wash my face using this bar of soap every night after removing my make up. I don’t even feel the need to use toner or astringent, as this face wash works well enough to keep my face clear of oil and dirt.

I am also very impressed with my free sample of Clinique Clarifying Lotion, but more on that next time, in another review.

For now, I recommend Clinique Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula. This beauty bar actually works!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31910489531131/k2311a109/10.9.08