Hugo Boss for Men
  • The disadvantage of this Hugo Boss perfume is it's quite expensive
  • I love the strong scent but it creates drawback for others, especially if someone is at the distance near to me when I spray it for the first hour
  • I felt sorry for my girlfriend but will consider buying another Hugo perfume with lighter scent

• by Ahbingo

Hugo is my first choice selection of perfume if I’m not in a tight budget. The disadvantage of this Hugo Boss perfume is it’s quite expensive.

The bottle design of this Hugo Boss is rather simple but classy (suit major men’s taste). What makes it special is the existence of a small ‘belt’ connecting the lid to the bottle. Thus, I never have to worry to lose the lid in any circumstances.

The scent is strong but not over-powering

that I feel that it smells ‘man’. It makes me feel more ‘man’ when I’m using this perfume, in turn becomes sexy and attractive. I will use this perfume at nighttime and when I’m working outside. I love the strong scent but it creates drawback for others, especially if someone is at the distance near to me when I spray it for the first hour. I got this comment from my girlfriend when she came near to ...

• me after the spray. She will use her hand to close her nose and starts to sneeze. She will feel better after a while. It happens to my other friends (girls) with sensitive nose they feel that it’s too stingy to the nose when first smell it. It smells good but just too stingy.

Another advantage is it’s quite long lasting the smell is very strong at the first hour and become lighter after

that but it will still stay for long hours.

Overall, I’ll use Hugo Boss for Men for certain events but not in an office in order not to create any discomfort to others because the smell will still maintain in the office. I felt sorry for my girlfriend but will consider buying another Hugo perfume with lighter scent. Everyone has different reaction to different perfume scent but I bet most men love the scent of this Hugo Boss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56910489471131/k2311a109/10.9.08