Teavana Tea Stores in Florida  » Food  »
  • I can get orange blossom honey at my grocery store for $4.00 and it doesn't taste that different
  • I've wanted a tea brick for a few years, but couldn't justify paying the shipping from a tea catalog that sold them
  • I was delighted to find they had one at a reasonable price

• by Leo Fair

Teavana is the place to go if you’re just getting in to loose leaf teas. Most of their teas are between $4-$6 for two ounces of leaves, but the rarer stuff can get pricey.

They have hot and cold samples of some of their teas in the store if you don’t know what

you want.

If you want to try something before you buy a bag of tea leaves, you can order any of their teas to drink for less than a cup of designer coffee.

The clerks there are usually nice and helpful.

Most of them are really into tea and have helpful suggestions.

Teavana ...

• is a great place to go for tea, but all the other edibles are overpriced.

It’s $17 for a bottle of black sage honey.

I can get orange blossom honey at my grocery store for $4 and it doesn’t taste that different.

I like the gift items they have there.

I’ve wanted a

tea brick for a few years, but couldn’t justify paying the shipping from a tea catalog that sold them.

I was delighted to find they had one at a reasonable price.

Their pots and cups are also super cute.

I especially like the animal and nature theme tetsubin kettles, but they’re expensive, so I’m waiting to buy them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27910489431131/k2311a109/10.9.08