I know who killed me movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I know who killed me (2007) directed by Chris Silverton stars Lyndsay Lohan and Julia Ormond
  • So my only problem with the movie actually lies within the actual storyline

• by Tarra

I know who killed me (2007) directed by Chris Silverton stars Lyndsay Lohan and Julia Ormond. This movie is one that is labeled under suspense and thriller and is an ‘R’ rated movie.

Now to begin with Lohan did a wonderful job portraying herself as two different people. Second, she is a very good actor

in this sense. So my only problem with the movie actually lies within the actual storyline.

Not to give too much info before anyone sees it, but I have to say if I was the writer I would have taken an entirely different approach with this storyline. Because even though some of the story was ...

• explained it left a lot out there. And even though I am a firm believer in movies actually portraying real life I do like a movie that makes you think. But this one did not do it for me. In fact the only thinking I did was how I would have written the
        ending better and tidied up why the bad guy did what the bad guy did.

Characters chosen for role I give an 8.

Actors performance I give an 8.

Direction of film I give an 8.

Storyline I have to give a 5.

Honestly, I am glad I did not pay for this at the theater and waited for it to come on satellite.

I know who killed me movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11910489411131/k2311a109/10.9.08