Siam Paragon Mall Bangkok  » Shopping  »
991/1 Rama I Road , Pathumwan , Bangkok , Thailand
  • First of all, I was very much impressed with the architecture of the building, very artisitc and very beautifully laid out
  • I didn't miss to enjoy a delicious lunch at the food hall either

• by Mark Williams

Siam Paragon , “the Pride of Bangkok” , is certainly a place Bangkok can really be proud of. During one of my recent visits to Bangkok, the Capital City of Thailand, I had the opportunity to go around visiting the big shopping malls in the City. There were indeed really impressive big Department Stores and shopping malls in the City.

One of the shopping malls

I got to was Siam Paragon. It was located on Rama I Road, right in the heart of the shopping district of the City.

That was really so awesome and so beautiful. First of all, I was very much impressed with the architecture of the building, very artisitc and very beautifully laid out.

That itself made it different from the other shopping malls in ...

• the City , making it “the Pride of Bangkok”. From floor to floor, there were many stores and shops.

It was a busy place with many shoppers, local and foreign tourists, enjoying the enchantment of the things sold. The “gourmet market” was again an excellent place to buy fruits, vegetables, and international food items.

I didn’t miss to enjoy a delicious lunch at the

food hall either. The Paragon Cineplex was so crowded with movie-goers who came to enjoy the grandeaur of the movie hall and ofcourse the movies.

I was indeed very much impressed with the grandeaur of Siam Paragon, and enjoyed spending the whole afternoon there , walking from floor to floor. There were really endless things to see.

I am sure all foreign tourists coming there would be eaqually impressed too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24910489401131/k2311a109/10.9.08