2005 Chevy Cobalt  » Cars  »
  • I think Chevy has redeemed itself with this particular model
  • I'd recommend this car to any first time car buyer

• by Famous
      During the summer I was having major car troubles, so I ended up in the position of renting cars on occasion. I only needed something economical for running errands, and was issued a Chevy Cobalt. I had never really paid much attention to the Cobalt.

But this one was bright candy-apple red, and was similar in body style to the [older] Volkswagen

Jetta. This Chevy model is pretty sleek for a small car, and it’s apparent that some consideration has been given to the Chevy line’s overall appearance.

Even more attractive is the interior of the Cobalt. The seats in their sedan models are simple, yet sleek.

The dash, gear shift, and controls are all encased in a futuristic console. For a ...

• small vehicle, the Chevy Cobalt has plenty of foot and leg room.

The rear cupholders are also a nice touch. As for the actual drive, I was pleasantly surprised to see that a car packing 145hp and a four-cylinder engine–has quite the get up and go.

This car handles extremely well on curves, and have great acceleration. The audio system has

automatic volume which adjusts according to the reduction of speed.

With gas prices skyrocketing, driving a car that gets 24 city miles per gallon was also extremely attractive. I think Chevy has redeemed itself with this particular model.

It’s sporty enough to be “cool”, but still reasonable enough for the pocketbook. I’d recommend this car to any first time car buyer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9200448940230/k2311a0420/4.20.06