Friends, The Series  » TV  »
  • The TV series Friends is an absolute must watch in my opinion
  • This will forever be one of my favourite top shows, and always will be there to come to my rescue when I'm feeling down, or upset, or just having a bad day I'll always know that the show Friends is there for me ( I know this sounds corny, but it's the truth)

• by Seanjean

The TV series Friends is an absolute must watch in my opinion. This show is for anyone! It doesn’t matter how old you are even if you are young or old.

My whole family loves this show too! I watch hours and hours of Friends everyday without getting even slightly

bored.

This show is pretty much about the lives of six best friends living in New York City, all the characters have come to be like my best friends.

All of the characters are unique and different to each other but somehow manage to fit together so well like a puzzle.

...

• And the jokes are really funny that get you in the mood.

ALWAYS!

This will forever be one of my favourite top shows, and always will be there to come to my rescue when I’m feeling down, or upset, or just having a bad day I’ll always know that the

show Friends is there for me ( I know this sounds corny, but it’s the truth).

I myself own all of the DVD’s of Friends and watch it with my family.

It never gets old.

Overall this Friends is the most appealing shows ever created.

If you are a comedy fan, Friends is a must see!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10910489351131/k2311a109/10.9.08