Lost Series  » TV  »
  • I simply feel like I know these people and have invited them into my living room every night
  • Anyways overall this show is one of the best shows I have ever watched

• by Seanjean

The Lost series Is another one of my personal favourites. Lost is like a puzzle that never seems to be fully solved.

The stories and acting are first class.

The actors do a great job of acting and playing their characters which are very likeable in the story.

I remember when I watched the pilot episode of Lost.

I was completely sucked in right from the first moment.

This is a rare addicting kind of TV show one that grabs hold of you and simply doesn’t let go all season.

The key is character development, and Lost has tons of it.

I simply feel like I know these people and have invited them into my living ...

• room every night.

I really can’t remember a time when I’ve felt such a strong connection to a TV show.

The scenery looks super good, with it being shot in Hawaii (no sets of course) in the beautiful jungle and the camera capturing every colour of green, brown, blue, and etc.

It looks absolutely perfect! Also this

TV series uses a orchestra for the music, which really sets the mood of the show.

Also some parts are very sad, that makes you want to cry out because your so into the show, like the show becomes a part of you.

Anyways overall this show is one of the best shows I have ever watched.

This is highly recommended!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10910489341131/k2311a109/10.9.08