The Ultimate Cats Catalog by Ray G. Strobel  » Books  »
  • Do you want to see some amazing cat-related products that don't actually exist
  • I like cats and this was a very entertaining way to spend my time
  • The photos are also very cute and I think many of them involved photo programs to create
  • Another thing I really enjoyed was the fact that several of the cats pictured in this book looked similar to my own in coat color

• by Sarah B

Do you want to see some amazing cat-related products that don’t actually exist? If so, then this is the book for you! I was very amazed at some of the very imaginative products shown in this book. In fact, this book is written as if your cat would be the one doing the shopping, borrowing your credit card behind your back. The idea is the moment you leave the house; your cat will be dialing the phone with his claws to order these products.

I had great fun relaxing on the sofa and simply looking at the hundreds of

amazing photos in this sixty-three-page book. Each product is described clearly in words and full color photos. I like cats and this was a very entertaining way to spend my time. The photos are also very cute and I think many of them involved photo programs to create. Still, that’s OK as it’s all in fun.

This truly is a very humorous, one-of-a-kind book.

Some of the amazing products include: Siamese Blue Contacts, the Temperature Controlled Mouse Cellar, a Catsuit for Hairless Cats, a Turbocharged Petting Machine, and the Nine Lives Tracker. I think my favorite is the Cat’s ...

• Driver License! As if cats could ever drive a car. Still, it’s rather funny. Of course, some are better than others in the amount of creativity involved. A few of the products are rather dull and ordinary, like caps with words on them, cats wearing clothing or a piece of jewelry. Luckily, there are plenty of those unique products in here to keep you turning the pages.

There are several products aimed at getting rid of dogs (or playing nasty tricks on them) so you should take that into consideration if you prefer canines. There are also pictures of mice

inside a “peeler” and a “roadkill press”. However, the book stresses that no actual animals were harmed making these pictures: its computer photo programs.

Another thing I really enjoyed was the fact that several of the cats pictured in this book looked similar to my own in coat color. For example, there’s “my” calico on page fifty-three reading Scary Cat Bedtime Tales and “my” Maine Coon is on the other page holding a big sack called The Four Paws Feline Fund.

Flipping through the pages of this unique book is a great way for cat lovers to spend some time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17810489220731/k2311a108/10.8.08