Blue Cab Columbus, Ohio  » General services  »
Columbus, Ohio
  • The driver looked somewhat confused and said it wouldn't be a problem
  • I didn't push the issue of the 10% discount because I think it would have seriously delayed me

• by JRMoore

I recently used Blue Cab to travel from the Port of Columbus Airport to my hotel in the downtown area. I initially found Blue Cab by walking out of the terminal into the ground transportation area and wasn’t looking for any cab specifically.

The cab was relatively clean, the driver was polite, and seemed to take an expedient

route to where I was going.

There was a $3 add-on to the tab simply for leaving the airport but I’m sure that’s mandatory across the board there.

When I got to my hotel the driver gave me a card with the number to the company on it.

On the card it said 10% for the return ...

• trip so I made sure I pocketed the card.

When it came time to leave I called the company and they sent a car within five minutes.

The driver was polite, assisted with my luggage, and this car was also relatively clean.

The trip back was quick and I asked about the 10% discount.

The

driver looked somewhat confused and said it wouldn’t be a problem.

When I went to pay him he looked at the fare calculator and gave me the fare with the tax added.

I didn’t push the issue of the 10% discount because I think it would have seriously delayed me.

Other than that they seem to be a decent company.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25810489050731/k2311a108/10.8.08