Clairol nice’neasy  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have used many hair coloring kits in the past by many different manufacturers so I consider myself something of an expert
  • I think this product normally retails from about six to eight dollars

• by snowy

I recently used Clairol’s nice’easy to color my hair. I used the Dark Auburn color. I had gotten this on sale at Walgreen’s. I have used many hair coloring kits in the past by many different manufacturers so I consider myself something of an expert.

I really liked Clairol”s

nice’neasy because it came with a easy to use bottle of developer,applicator bottle and conditioner. The bottle that the applicator comes in has a tip that is already open. It has only a small safety cap attached. You dont need to make a mad dash around the house looking for scissors.

It is easy to use and takes only about 25 minutes for your color to develop. It rinses off easily and they give you a full bottle of conditioner to use. In some haircolor kits you are only given a small packet of conditioner. It is ...

• Clairol nice'neasy
      really nice to have an adequate amount of conditioner especially if you have alot of hair.

I really like the color that results when you are finished with your procedure. It is very natural looking, and there is nothing harsh about the color. Your hair is noticeably soft to

the touch and looks shiny too. I really recommend this haircolor product. It is one of the nicer products I have used. It is “nice’n easy.” I think this product normally retails from about six to eight dollars. You can find it in any drug store or retailer such as Walmart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31810488940731/k2311a108/10.8.08