Beyonce
  • I think the title of being the queen of R & B should be acclaimed to her in total power
  • I really think, and so many people would agree with me, no one can even compare to give a performance like Beyonce Knowles

• by digter

I don’t know about other people. And I don’t know whether they see the same things as I do. But have you seen other musical talented people in the musical world, that have grown so much in performace, in atttitude, in passion as Beyonce? I mean surely there is Rihanna who got it right to go wild and showed the world what she was capable of doing by producing a successor album every year since her upcoming

in 2005.

Yes. And there was even a dramatic growth and evolvement into the sounds of her music.

Sure. But you know how things are that fly by night? You know about the difference between things that are achieved instantly and the things that are only abled to be achieved within years’ time?

Believe me, I adore many female artists .

. .

and there are quite a bunch that have great talent. I must give them the credit.

But how many of them comes up with an album that is a massive hit, only to find that it expires to be so massively within one year. What a shame.

Now can you see that in order to remain in staying to have that image on having the rank as one of the massive artists, is to create one massive hit after the other, every year?

Beyonce only produced two albums in four years,

• Beyonce
      yet her fame is constantly acclaimed by only growing numbers. Constant fame.

Constant praise to her from all of her millions and millions of fans, but especially and most importantly, to be recognised by plenty that are not her fans. I think the title of being the queen of R & B should be acclaimed to her in total power.

I do not suggest this just because I am a fan of her. I really think, and

so many people would agree with me, no one can even compare to give a performance like Beyonce Knowles.

And I think that is what is making her so succesful in the making and succesful in the staying. Her attitude.

Have you ever heard that growning sound she produces in her voice when she sings? And then the weight of it? The expression on her face? The body language? Who can stay alive like her at such a pace other than herself?

Beyonce

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14810488900731/k2311a108/10.8.08