Nokia N95  » Phones  »
  • I spotted Nokia N95 and I like it very much
  • I only have problem with the receptions when I am at rural areas where the communication signal are quite weak
  • I noticed that there are some disadvantages for this phone
  • Nokia N95 is definitely the best cellphone I have ever experienced
  • If you do not care about the bulky size, then it would be a great cellphone that you will not regret buying

• by sdas86

I bought Nokia N95 one year ago. When choosing the right cellphone is very important because I need a lot of functions all in one device so that I can carry it everywhere I go. I need a cellphone that can help me with my daily works, daily lifestyle, entertainment and user-friendliness.

I spotted Nokia N95 and I like it very much. It has almsot all the functions I need. I like to use it to take photos

because the 5 mega pixels camera on the phone is quite good. The camera is good when I am using it to capture photos during day time but it is not giving as good photos quality when taking photos at night.

Besides, I like to use it to go online using the WLAN capability of the phone. It is very useful because I can check my email whenever there are wireless network around. The music player and sound ...

• quality of N95 is quite good too. The music player can play a lot of different formats of songs such as mp3, wma and so on.

The reception of the phone is quite good. I only have problem with the receptions when I am at rural areas where the communication signal are quite weak.

I noticed that there are some disadvantages for this phone. Nothing is perfect in this world. When all the functions are on the Nokia

N95, the size is the problem. It is quite bulky and it is very hard for me to stuck it in the pockets of my jeans.

Nokia N95 is definitely the best cellphone I have ever experienced. If you are looking for low price and full features cellphone, then Nokia N95 would be a great choice. If you do not care about the bulky size, then it would be a great cellphone that you will not regret buying.

Nokia N95

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37810488860731/k2311a108/10.8.08