Lexus RX300  » Cars  »
  • I bought this great car about 6 months ago for 6000 Euros in England A+ Bargain as I know it
  • Lexus is often associated with luxury and I have to say this is one of the best cars I have owned in that area
  • The V6 3000cc engine allows you to accelerate to 100mph very quickly and It can easily go to 160mph without a problem - I tested it on a road ( when it was empty ofcourse)
  • For girl I know probably wayyy too much about cars
  • The sound system was amazing and so was the heated seats, air conditioning, handling, and interior

• by Jasna

I bought this great car about 6 months ago for 6000 Euros in England A+ Bargain as I know it . It was the Year 2000 version and was second hand. It already has 100,000km on it.

Lexus is often associated with luxury and I have to say this

is one of the best cars I have owned in that area. Its comletly beautiful, something that we all love. My was silver, looking new and not second hand like it should.The V6 3000cc engine allows you to accelerate to 100mph very quickly and It can easily go to 160mph without ...

• a problem - I tested it on a road ( when it was empty ofcourse). For girl I know probably wayyy too much about cars! But u have car like this you ectually want to know as many things as posible.

The sound system was amazing and so was the heated seats,

air conditioning, handling, and interior. Unfortunatly it only did 25mpg so I had to sell it due to fuel prices being to high.

A very good car if you can afford it! I hope every single one owner of Lexus RX300 have the same expirince with this car like me and my family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9810488810731/k2311a108/10.8.08