Hamilton Beach Blender 50159  » Electronics  »
  • We're happy with this blender and we're sure it will work just as well for you

• by supermom
      Hamilton Beach Blender Model #50159 is an excellent blender. I purchased it about 6 years ago. The cost was $24.

99. Anything that is purchased in this house has to be sturdy and of good quality.

My household comprised of

myself and 7 kids, gives every product a run for the money. The blender has withstood a lot of use (or should I say abuse) from the kids.

They use the blender regularly to make smoothies, milkshakes and soda floats. As you can imagine, they never slice anything before they toss it in the blender.

I’m lucky they peel the banana before they toss it in the container! The bananas, strawberries and ice get tossed in whole and the ...

• Hamilton Beach Blender 50159
      blender whole and it motor hasn’t burned out! If the blender can withstand the use of this household-it has to be of good quality. Best Features: 1.

The Hamilton Beach blender is very sturdy. 2.

It is a 10

speed blender. 3.

It grates, beats, stirs, blends, purees, aerates, crumbs, chops, liquefies and breaks ice!

4. I have a white one, but it comes in different colors.

We’re happy with this blender and we’re sure it will work just as well for you.

Jerrycyanghome hotmail.com says :

After using five years, stop working . No sound at all. Do you have reset bottom anywhere or do I need buy another? 10am 9 Dec 10 jerry

Galega says :

Unfortunately, there isn’t any reset button with this blender. The problem you are facing may not have been solved even with a reset button. There is some technical glitches. And, that’s for sure. You should visit a service center to get it fixed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16200448870230/k2311a0420/4.20.06