Test Your Cats Psychic Powers by Missy Dizick  » Books  »
  • For example, I changed Kitchen Guardian to Bathroom Guardian as my cat knew about the toilet problem and warned me
  • All in all, I enjoyed this delightful little book
  • I think this may also be a good activity to do with the kids

• by Sarah B

I checked this book out for fun yesterday. Basically it’s an amusing quiz that you can take to see if your cat has psychic powers. Yes, I really don’t believe in psychic powers and you don’t have to either, but its still fun to add up the numbers and see how each of your cats score. It doesn’t take very long, ten to fifteen minutes at the most, and the drawings are humorous to look at. The book is also small in size, about five by six inches, so you could

easily carry it in your purse to do the activity at lunch.

The book is filled with cute little cartoon drawings of cats with words underneath. Each picture represents something your cat might do. Some pictures are worth more points than others. As you go through the book, jot down the numbers that apply to your cat onto a piece of paper. Add the numbers up on a calculator and turn to the back of the book to see how your cat scored.

I have two cats and each scored differently. My ...

• Main Coon received the Moderately Low score, which means he has very little psychic powers. My Siamese, however, scored moderately high which means he’s a true sensitive. You have to admit cats often do seem to know things. My Siamese always knows when I’m coming home from shopping or when someone’s on the porch. He also once warned me the water in the toilet had raised up to the rim! How he knew something is wrong I truly don’t know, but he did know.

Pictures in the book include places where

your cat naps, his hiding places, how he relates to other animals and people, what he knows (how perceptive he is) and so forth. I had to slightly change a few items in the book and you may have to, too. For example, I changed “Kitchen Guardian” to “Bathroom Guardian” as my cat knew about the toilet problem and warned me.

All in all, I enjoyed this delightful little book. It’s a great little activity and I had fun. I think this may also be a good activity to do with the kids.

connie colburn says :

my cats name is Frosty she is 3 years old I got her at aplace for unwanted cats .She was so tiny about 2 weeks old I picked her up because she was crying all the time when I picked her up she stoped crying.she won my heart and I brought her home .She seems to know when I am upset or having bad dreams I am a dibetic some times my sugar drops when this happens she wakes me up I feel like she loves me when she does this but she doesn.t want to be held at all. She has started peeing on different things shoes.clothes.books.tv,many other places Why if she loves me enough to wake me up why does she spray on every. thing Thank you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17710488180131/k2311a107/10.7.08