7 jeans  » Clothes  »
  • The reason why I like it is the superior quality of the jeans and the coolness on it
  • I can say that it's one of the best brand out there

• by smiley

This is about the jeans brand 7 jeans for all human kind. I really like this brand and so is the rest of the population. It’s now one of the hottest brand nationwide.

You will often see people wear this all the time. The reason why I like it is the superior quality of the jeans and the coolness on it.

It looks really hip and trendy. The quality is one of the best.

It fits really good and you can literally fly in them. They’re very comfortable as well.

This brand can be bought in most mall or boutique. You can find them at Macy or any expensive boutique will have it.

The pocket is design with several x’s. It looks ...

• really good.

You can also buy them at the flea market. It’s a little cheaper at the flea market but you have to watch and make sure that they are not fake.

I’ve been using this brand for about three years and I’m very happy with it. I can say that it’s one of the best brand out there.

You can

see lots of young people with this brand. The cost is about $100 a pair.

They usually don’t come in stretchy and this is what I’m looking for. It’s a little hard to fit into stuff that are not stretchy.

You look bigger in jeans that are not stretchy. I hope that they will have a stretchy brand in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55710488080131/k2311a107/10.7.08