California Scents Car Freshener  » Cars  »
  • I wanted to decorate the interior of my car, so I bought a few car charms and placed it on the dashboard
  • I think the ones I had lost its scent after 3-4 weeks
  • It doesn't cost a lot if you think of how long your car will smell good

• by online_girl

When I first started driving, my car didn’t have anything in it. I wanted to decorate the interior of my car, so I bought a few car charms and placed it on the dashboard. While shopping at an auto shop, I came across the air freshener section and was astounded at the number of brands to choose from. Ever the eager shopper, I bought several

kinds and tried each one out.

What I learned was this: don’t buy the car fresheners that hang on the rear view mirror. It wasn’t really distracting, but the smell was so strong and lasted for a very short period of time. I think the ones I had lost its scent after 3-4 weeks. On the other hand, the ones that come in a big ...

• tin can don’t emit enough smell. The only kind I seemed to like are the ones manufactured by California scents.

It comes in a neat packaging. You simply pop open the top lid of the can and leave the freshener anywhere in your car. It’ll emit a very distinct yet subtle scent that won’t offend whoever’s in the car. It also lasts for over a

month, so you really get the most out of what you spent on it.

I think having a car freshener is a very good investment. It doesn’t cost a lot if you think of how long your car will smell good. And if you have to choose, go for California Scents. They have so many different scents to choose from you’ll want to have it all!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9710488070131/k2311a107/10.7.08