Marvel Heroes Inflatable bop bag  » Other  »
0.5
  • The ones I had when I was little were prefilled with sand and as far as I can recall lasted pretty near forever as I know I had it for years and played with it all the time
  • On the third day when my daughter went to use it it didn't pop back up to be rehit again like its supposed to and I thought that was strange so I turned it over and hear water gushing down on the inside so apparently it popped a hole on the inside between the part that is inflated with air and the water filled part

• by shaggin83

We bought a Marvel Heroes Bop Bag at the Dollar General for $3. This one is 36 inches tall.

The ones I had when I was little were prefilled with sand and as far as I can recall lasted pretty near forever as I know I had it for years and played with it all the time.

But this one you inflate the top and the bottom you put water in to weigh it down.

The one we bought had Spiderman on the front.

My daughter, niece and nephew

loved this for the 2 days they got to use it.

On the third day when my daughter went to use it it didn’t pop back up to be rehit again like its supposed to and I thought that was strange so I turned it over and hear water gushing down on the inside so apparently it popped a hole on the inside between the part that is inflated with air and the water filled part.

We made sure no one sat on it or got it near sharp ...

• objects so it wouldn’t ruin so this is not what caused it to ruin.

We took it back to the Dollar General and exchanged it for another one hoping that this one would last longer then the last one.

This one had the Fantastic Four on the front.

After airing it all up and putting the water in I dried off the outside where the water was on it and noticed a little water seemed to still be leaking out but I thought maybe it was just water I

had missed so I sat it on a rag and checked the next morning and sure enough there was a large wet spot on the rag so this next one was defective as well.

We will be returning this one to the store as well and will not be exchanging it for the same item I will not buy another one of these for my daughter as its disappointing to her when she gets a present and it doesn’t work right.

I would not buy one of these again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12710488050131/k2311a107/10.7.08