Olay Total Effects (7-in-1)
  • I prefer soap and wash foams which I had grown to use since puberty

• by k_rose

At the age of 26 and too much stress from work; sad to say I have traces of wrinkles under my eyes and my skin is getting worst and dull. I am not into creams and rejuvenating astringents.

I prefer soap and wash foams which I had grown to use since puberty.

I am not surprise

why my friends area looking younger coz they’re fond of using creams on their face.

I am scared of the after effects health-wise and the allergies that may bring worse damage than just not applying some creams on the face! I had a friend of the same age, in fact classmate in college and saw her ...

• face skin looks healthier than mine.

She recommended Olay to me and I right away bought one hoping my skin’s appearance would improve.

After 2 weeks of using I can see visible results and this isn’t for marketing Olay doesn’t pay me anything! And it’s cheaper compared to other brands less than 20 dollars

for 3 months usage.

It is more effective if you use it together with the eye cream and the night cream but if you find it costly just use the 7-in-1 cream or the Olay total effects.

I plan to use it as moisturizer during winter time and hopefully my skin still fine despite of the weather change.

mantooirma says :

is olay effective for blemishes n freckles?at which age it should b started?

Galega says :

Yes, it can be used to cure blemishes n freckles, among many other skin issues. It may take some time to show effect against blemishes and scars, though.

You should use it after 30 years of age.

Dione replies :

it is effective but u have to use it consistently.. i trust olay products for quite some time..it`s hypoallergenic…for blemishes yes it will lessen it..if u make it like a moisturizer with daily use your skin is lighter and healthier… but don`t mean the blemishes be gone …you can use peeling products for that..

Galega says :

I will never suggest someone to use an anti-ageing cream like Olay Total Effect for the sake of removing blemishes. There are many reasons behind blemishes, and majority of them are not related to ageing of the skin. They can be easily tackled with general medicine, which are not going to heavily priced but also will be easy on the skin. Further, this product is not known for tackling blemishes (apart from dark circles around eyes).

remya says :

which olay cream is better to oily skin is it is better to control oily face?

Galega says :

You can consider using Olay Deep Hydrating Cream. It is very good for oily skin.

poonam agarwal says :

i have lot of dark circles..i have been using olay since quite a long time but cannot see any results..what should i do??

Galega says :

It is an anti ageing cream, not a treatment for dark circles. It is also supposed to treat dark circles, though. I would advise you to use a specialized cream for dark circles. Apart from that, you should also take diet rich in Vitamin E, A and C. That may also help.

Since, this cream has not given intended result, you should discontinue it.

Florence says :

May I use Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 and Olay natural white health fairness day cream together?

Galega says :

Yes, these two cream can be used together. However, please avoid using them at the same time. You can use Natural White Health in the morning and Total Effect 7-in-1 before in night.

namita shukla says :

I have been using olay 7 in one cream for some time now. how to confirm if the packing is original or a duplicate? The last two times that i have bought it, the aroma was very different from the first ones. IS it a possibility that it could be a fake one? seeing the market being flooded with duplicate products. I usually buy it from `Religare` medical stores.

Hi Namita,

It is hard to say whether the product you had bought was original or fake one. There isn’t any report of changing in the ingredients of Olay 7-in-1 cream and hence you can assume that aroma should also be the same.

And, I don’t think that a reputed pharmacy of India like Religare can sell fake product. I would suggest you to contact the pharmacy and ask about the different aroma you have experienced with this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31610487721231/k2311a106/10.6.08