Clickin.me scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I thought it is another good and promising site as compared to other PTC sites like Neobux, Bux
  • I bought 500 referrals when they had their 30% sale
  • I alerted the money processor about the issue and they said they would helped out to tract the admin and return the money at least
  • I was too greedy and it's the lesson I learned

• by k_rose

Ever heard of Clickin. me? They run away with my money! So beware to join sites like this.

I thought it is another good and promising site as compared to other PTC sites like Neobux, Bux.

to and Clixsense because it received 50,000 members in less than a month.

It is so attractive because it refreshes
      its ads ever 8 hours for premium members and 12 hours for standard members, you can cashout right away in a day! I bought 500 referrals when they had their 30% sale; first time I ever heard of a PTC site that had a sale on its referrals so stupid of me ...

• I bought and gave out $445 dollars hoping it would be my long waiting money machine! Can you imagine 500 active refs clicking for you that would be over 50 dollars extra income a day and indeed so attractive! Guess what, the arrogant admin run away with everyone’s money! I alerted the money processor about the issue and they said they would helped out to tract the admin and return the money at least.

I hope they can make them payback.

Again, please think first before you join a new website and should check on the history of the site first.

I was too greedy and it’s the lesson I learned.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 60610487711231/k2311a106/10.6.08