iPod Shuffle  » Electronics  »
  • I love my iPod shuffle that I purchased last week at Walmart for only forty nine dollars
  • I bought a blue one, and also bought a green one to suprise my wife

• by shawn the writer

I love my iPod shuffle that I purchased last week at Walmart for only forty nine dollars. I bought a blue one, and also bought a green one to suprise my wife.

The iPod shuffle is the entry level iPod. It does not have a hard drive. Instead, it stores music on a flash drive. The iPod shuffle is incredibly light.

It has a built-in clip that can fasten the iPod to any fairly thin clothing, like a t-shirt. The iPod shuffle is also incredibly small. Its about the size of a stick of gum. It comes with a docking station that recharges the iPod when connected to your computer and also allows you to sync music from iTunes to your iPod. You ...

• can also transfer music from your compact discs to the iPod shuffle as well.

The iPod shuffle can hold up to 250 songs, at least according to the materials from Apple. I downloaded ten songs from iTunes and took a quick jog around the neighborhood. I have to say that the iPod shuffle is a jogger’s best friend. Its so light that you forget

its clipped on your shirt. The controls are minimal and do not require you to look down. There is no display. Rather the iPod shuffle mixes the music around and plays songs randomly. It acts like your only personal disc jockey, but one who plays only the music you like.

I love my iPod shuffle! Hopefully it will help me lose about 15 pounds this fall!

iPod Shuffle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16610487591131/k2311a106/10.6.08