St. Ives Apricot Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • The cleanser I bought is actually a scrub with blue and orange beads
  • I like using this product every other day
  • If I didn't have any problem with the beads, I'd say that this cleanser is very good for its price

• by online_girl

St. Ives has a range of Apricot Cleansers. I use the blemish fighting cleanser because I have oily and blemish prone skin. I’ve been using the product for a while now. Not only is very affordable, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and

invigorated after every wash!

The cleanser I bought is actually a scrub with blue and orange beads. The beads don’t dissolve, so the exfoliating process lasts until you wash off the facial wash. I like using this product every other day. I would love to use it everyday, but I’m afraid of over exfoliating my skin. It works really well in helping to get rid of dry skin on my face though. But one of the downsides of using this cleanser is that the beads sometimes gets ...

• St. Ives Apricot Cleanser
      stuck on the corners of my eye. I don’t always wash everything out so sometimes I blink and get teary eyed when the bead/s goes into my eye.

If I didn’t have any problem with the beads, I’d say that this cleanser is

very good for its price. It really prevents blemishes and it keeps my face cool. If you haven’t tried St. Ives’ Apricot line then you should go out and buy yourself something for a treat. It’s available in almost any grocery nationwide. :)

St. Ives Apricot Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31610487511131/k2311a106/10.6.08