Goodyear Tires
  • I think Goodyear Tires are one of the most reliable in the market
  • Last year, I bought a set of China-made tires which were on sale
  • At first I thought they were just joking because my tires were still quite new, but on the way home I had another flat tire

• by online_girl

I think Goodyear Tires are one of the most reliable in the market. Though there are many generic tires from China that are half or even a third of the price of Goodyear tires, I always choose Goodyear for its durability.

Last year, I bought a set of China-made

tires which were on sale. Not only was it super cheap, the store also threw in some freebies that I just couldn’t resist! Anyway, it was a disaster because the tires weren’t sturdy enough to be used on a rocky terrain. In school, our parking lot is not cemented. It’s usually filled with gravel and bits of stone, so after a few months the tread of the China tires gave in. I had a flat in school which was one of the worst experiences ever. Not only did I not know how to change a tire, I also ...

• Goodyear Tires
      had to brave the heat! After getting some help with changing the tires, one of the guys told me that the other tires were in poor condition as well. At first I thought they were just joking because my tires were still quite new, but on the way home
      I had another flat tire!

Since then I’ve warned everyone against the China tires. The ones from Japan are reliable as well, but I’ll never buy anything else if it’s not from Goodyear. I’ve had my Goodyear tires for over a year now and they’re still in good condition. :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9610487501131/k2311a106/10.6.08