L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product at a department store when my previous mascara dried up
  • The applicator brush is designed such that it combs your lashes to avoid clumping, which is a look that I'm after
  • Unfortunately, the curler made my lashes look shorter than expected, so I applied another coat of mascara
  • I don't think my eyelashes were 60% longer as the product claims to do, but it was definitely longer

• by online_girl

I bought this product at a department store when my previous mascara dried up. I was attracted to one of the in-store ads which showed Penelope Cruz with really long eyelashes. For just $10, the tube of mascara promised to give me longer and darker lashes. A skeptic when it comes to false advertising, I asked one of the sales personnel to apply the mascara on my

eyes so that I could immediately see the results. Not only did the Telescopic mascara make my lashes look longer, it also came off with a few swipes of makeup remover.

Feeling pleased with the results, I bought the product and headed home. I was able to use the telescopic mascara for the first time for a school party. The applicator brush is designed such that it ...

• combs your lashes to avoid clumping, which is a look that I’m after. I applied one coat on my upper lashes and then used the eyelash curler. Unfortunately, the curler made my lashes look shorter than expected, so I applied another coat of mascara. I don’t think my eyelashes were 60% longer as the product claims to do, but it was definitely longer!

My advice is to skip

the eyelash curler when using L’Oreals’s Telescopic Mascara. that way, you get really long lashes that don’t clump nor feel heavy. One coat should be fine if you have long enough lashes to start with. But two coats would still work. :) Going for a third coat would lead to clumping; so if you’re after the sooty look then go ahead and pile on more mascara. :)

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31610487491131/k2311a106/10.6.08