Paracetamol Tempra Forte  » Medicine  »
  • I know that going to the doctor is the best solution to fever and a stubborn cold, but I don't really have time

• by online_girl

When I was younger, my mom gave me Tempra Forte syrup to rid me of my fever. I remember that it didn’t taste good, but taking ti with fruit juice or eating some candy afterward always made the aftertaste go away. Like most children, I seldom sleep or rest when I am sick. I stick run around if I can

and watch tv when my favorite cartoon is on. I’d like to think that I was able to act like a normal child even when sick because of Tempra Forte.

Now that I’m older, Paracetamol Tempra Forte is still my go-to drug when I am sick. I know that going to the doctor is the best solution to fever and ...

• a stubborn cold, but I don’t really have time. Plus, the doctor’s fee is so expensive now! Anyway, self-medicating has been effective for me over the years. I just take one tablet every three hours if I’m really sick. If I’m not bed ridden then I take one tablet every four hours. My fever should be gone by the next
        day but the sniffles will take a while longer.

For me, the best antidote against fever is Paracetamol and lots of sleep. That’s why I always have a supply in my medicine drawer. And though this drug s readily available all over the world, I always make sure that I carry one in my wallet whenever I travel just in case. :)

Paracetamol Tempra Forte

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26610487481131/k2311a106/10.6.08