Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender  » Housewares  »
  • This blender allows me to make one great serving of whatever I like, be it smoothies or juices
  • My favorite thing is to make milkshakes, which I love
  • It just takes a minute to blend my ice cream, and then the best part is that the top of the blender is also the cup

• by Orrymain

For my company anniversary, I was gifted with the Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender. This is perfect for me, the person who loves convenience and things that don’t make a mess or are easy to clean.

This blender allows me to make one great serving of whatever I like, be it smoothies or juices. My

favorite thing is to make milkshakes, which I love. It just takes a minute to blend my ice cream, and then the best part is that the top of the blender is also the cup. Just take it with you and enjoy; that’s what I do with my drinks.

The travel jar comes with ...

• a secure lid that prevents accidents from occurring. The jar itself is extremely simple to put on and take off of the base. It’s the perfect size. I haven’t used it in my car, but the packaging says it fits in most car drink holders. It’s very easy to clean —
        just some warm water and a little soap.

I’ve found this to be a trusty addition to my kitchen. It’s allowed me to enjoy drinks like milkshakes in just a few seconds time. All it takes is pressing the ‘pulse’ button to the desired consistency of whatever drink is on the menu. It has my vote!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53610487461131/k2311a106/10.6.08