Little Debbie Fudge Brownies  » Food  »
2.5
  • One of the things I love is that the brownies come in individually wrapped packages of two brownies
  • However, on the down side, I've had packages where I thought the product was too dry, and the taste a bit stale
  • I'm not sure where the problem is, but it's probably the single factor that has kept me from purchasing this regularly, versus occasionally

• by Orrymain

I’ve been purchasing Little Debbie’s Fudge Brownies for several years now. It’s not a product I buy with regularity, but it’s something I’ll get as an occasional treat or if I want something for on the go. These brownies are made with English Walnuts, and they are plentiful, so no problems there. I’d probably enjoy the brownies without them, too.

One of the things I love is that the

brownies come in individually wrapped packages of two brownies. This is what makes them great for snacks outside the home. They’d be great for kids’ snacks or anyone who prepares a bagged lunch; or to just slip in your purse or briefcase for a quick treat at some point during the day. The packages are easy to open, and the brownies break cleanly into packages. I’ve ...

• never had one crumble on me.

The overall taste is satisfying. When they’re good, they’re good. However, on the down side, I’ve had packages where I thought the product was too dry, and the taste a bit stale. This, even though the package was marked fresh. I’m not sure where the problem is, but it’s probably the single factor that has kept me from purchasing this regularly,

versus occasionally.

So, taste is good when the product is good. It’s convenient and not messy. I do like them and will continue to buy the brownies, but the consistency of the freshness always makes me feel like I’m gambling a little, and that affects my choice of when to purchase this item. If the consistency of the product was more reliable, my rating would jump up at least 2 more points.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27610487421131/k2311a106/10.6.08