Enchanted Kingdom Amusement Park  » Entertainment  »
Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
  • Overall, we really enjoyed our day at the Enchanted Kingdom

• by grl2475

Coming from the province, my husband and I were giddy as children when we went to the Enchanted Kingdom. It is after all the premier amusement park in the Philippines and it is not often that we can go to places such as this. The place is very suitable for taking pictures.

It is very clean and well

maintained. It is divided into different sections according to the rides and the attractions that can be found in each section.

There are plenty of rides and attractions to suit each guest’s fancy. My husband and I tried the space shuttle, which is their roller coaster.

It was very thrilling and elicited shrieks and shouts from both of ...

• us. We also rode the wheel of fate (ferris wheel) and the log jam before I eventually gave up.

But we thoroughly enjoyed each ride. We also tried out the Kart track which satisfied my husband’s need for speed.

It was really fun!

When we got hungry, we ate at their cafeteria. The food was okay and the

servings were hefty.

Totally value for our money. There were also other food stalls inside the park offering every kind of food to suit one’s fancy.

Overall, we really enjoyed our day at the Enchanted Kingdom. It is really a fun place to be in and we would be back someday with our son, so he too can enjoy the magic that is Enchanted Kingdom.

yhek says :

are pets allowed in the park??

Jules Li says :

No, pets are not allowed in the park.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59610487361131/k2311a106/10.6.08