Proto SLG Paintball Gun  » Other  »
  • This gun has got to be the best bang for your buck on the market today
  • Right off the bat I noticed how light this gun was
  • So far the gun had me very impressed and I hadn't even shot it yet
  • It shot extremely fast and I had no problem walking the trigger
  • I would however recommend purchasing an after market trigger and barrel, as the stock ones are slightly sub par

• by cp239

About three months ago I purchased a black proto slg. All I can say is wow!!! This gun has got to be the best bang for your buck on the market today. These guns were introduced to compete with the smart parts Ion in

the “pro level performance at entry level prices” category. Right off the bat I noticed how light this gun was. This was due to the fact that several parts on the gun are made from a composite “plastic like” material. But don’t be fooled this stuff is extremely durable! next was how small the gun was, It sports a very sleek and low profile design. Which makes it great for staying tight in the bunkers.

So far the gun had me very impressed and I hadn’t even shot it ...

• Proto SLG Paintball Gun
      yet! But after running my first hopper through it, I was sold. It shot extremely fast and I had no problem walking the trigger. It was also very smooth and consistent, and that’s saying something for a gun fresh out of the box and
      without the regulator being broken in. I would however recommend purchasing an after market trigger and barrel, as the stock ones are slightly sub par.

I’m giving this gun two enthusiastic thumbs up! whether your new to the game or an experienced veteran this gun will not disappoint.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12610487351131/k2311a106/10.6.08