Movie Memoir of a Geisha
  • He was boring and dull and I didn't feel much for him

• by smiley

Memoir of a Geisha is a movie about a Geisha that have a very tough time growing up and she had come from a very poor background. She was treated very badly since childhood and one day she met a wealthy man that really loves her and try to make her life better. This movie is great when it comes to picture. Some of the scene is really marvelous.

The costumes

of a geisha also are very beautiful. The story is good and appealing to a viewer. we are interested in geisha and feel sorry for her. The one part is that the acting of some characters are not that good. The chemistry between geisha and the man she loves is not that great. It’s suppose to be the greatest thing but it doesn’t have that impact on the viewers. The kiss ...

• and hugs and looks between them are not that great and it feels very stiff. I can’t believe in their love at all. It doesn’t have that emotional impact on me like it should be.

The acting of geisha, her wicked owner, her wicked roomate were very good. They act like they should. There’s no doubt that their acting have a really good appeal to the viewers. I really enjoy their

acting. They really did a good job. I really like how mean her wicked mother acts all the time. It made you really feel for geisha. The acting is no doubt very good. I just didn’t think that the man that she loves was a good actor. He didn’t have any impact on me. He was boring and dull and I didn’t feel much for him. Overall, it’s a good story.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11610487291131/k2311a106/10.6.08