Enterprise rent a car Westminster OC CA
Westminster and Beach blvd in Westminster , OC, CA
  • I just have to make a desposit if I wanted to pay with cash or put it on my credit card at least $70 as a deposit

• by smiley

This is about renting car at Enterprise rent a car at Beach and westminster in city of westminster in Orange County California. This branch offers very satisfying service to me. I rent there about several times per year for out of state trip. I never had a problem with it before. Its kind of

like any other enterprise branch. The employees are very professional and explain everything in details. I just have to make a desposit if I wanted to pay with cash or put it on my credit card at least $70 as a deposit.

You have to have a deposit if you want to rent there. You will be charge on your credit card a little portion like $70 and the rest will be charge when you get back from your trip. If you don’t use a credit card then a portion of your total payment will be in cash.

When renting you have the option of choosing insurance and ...

• Enterprise rent a car Westminster OC CA
      you should for $12 because you’ll never know what will go wrong on the road. If your car got stolen the insurance will cover you. If your car got hit and wrecked , it’ll cover you too. I would choose the insurane option. If you rent frequently then you will get a better car
      the next time around. They will upgrade you. The car that you can rent usually are neon or saturn because these are cheaper car for them to buy and in case of you wrecking it they won’t lose a lot of money. They also have suv, vans and truck available if you need this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3610487011031/k2311a106/10.6.08