Pepsi  » Food  »
  • But eversince Pepsi made a turnaround (there was some time when Pepsi was not on the shelves of stores), their interesting advertisements intrigued me
  • I mean, have I ever seen a Coke advertisement like that where such very famous celebrities go and drink some of their favourite drinks

• by digter

I have always been a very comitted supporter of the Coca-cola company and all its products. From all it brought out in the past decades, Coke is largely known, obviously, and could with no doubt be the world’s number 1 softdrink.

of stores), their interesting advertisements intrigued me.

I haven’t made my decision at once, but after I saw quite a few of these advertisements, particular one where Britney Spears, Pink and Beyonce feature, I was looking at Pepsi with other eyes.

Obviously.

I mean, have I ever seen a Coke advertisement like that where such very famous ...

• celebrities go and drink some of their favourite drinks? Surely I have seen one where Christina Aguilera feature in, but still.

On start when I tried out Pepsi Cola, it had an interesting taste.

And after a while, I finally decided that it does taste better than Coke! In the last 15 years there has gone some changes

into the taste of Coke.

I suppose some people would have realised the same thing? It does not have that same original taste as it did some 20 years ago.

Other than this, the interesting taste of Pepsi Cola is like a new taste that needed to came because the old ones lost theirs.

I am now a proud Pepsi Cola comitted supporter.

Pepsi

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27610487001031/k2311a106/10.6.08