Movie Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2  » Movies  »
2.0
  • Sad to say, it turned out to be quite boring
  • I don't know how the movie did in other countries, but I don't think I'll be seeing the next installment if they even decide to make it into a movie

• by online_girl

I was lucky enough to attend the special premiere for this movie. Not only did I get freebies, I also didn’t have to pay for the movie itself. I’ve read the books and seen the first movie, which was great. So I don’t know why the second movie was bad. Perhaps I’m growing up and cannot appreciate trivial plots that revolve around friendship. But if that’s

the case, then why am I hooked on The Hills, Gossip Girl, and 90210 all of which are very trivial?!

While the first movie was about the girls forming a deep and lasting friendship over a pair of magical pants, the second movie was all about facing obstacles to their friendship. Growing up means growing apart. The girls had to go their separate ways once again with ...

• only the pants t bring them together. Despite this, each girl had to ace her own problems and the pants was forgotten along the way. At one point, the pants get lost in Greece. This brings everyone together once again and the friendship is rekindled.

With an all-star cast, I had great expectations for this movie. Sad to say, it turned out to be quite boring.

It was easy to predict what would happen to the characters and even easier to guess how the movie would end. Even my companion, who never saw the first movie, was bored to tears midway through the movie.

I don’t know how the movie did in other countries, but I don’t think I’ll be seeing the next installment if they even decide to make it into a movie!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11610486751031/k2311a106/10.6.08