Bath and Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla Lotion and Shower Gel
  • When I find something I like, I like to stick with it
  • Seeing as there are so many different scents I thought I really should expand a little though
  • So the day before my birthday my husband and I decided to go into Bath and Body Works so I could pick out some new scents
  • I will defiantly be back to buy more and would highly recommend both products to anyone who loves to feel pampered

• by Meg Isaacs

When I find something I like, I like to stick with it! Which may explane why I have been using the same cucumber melon Bath and Body Works lotion for the past year . Seeing as there are so many different scents I thought I really should expand a little though.

So the day before my birthday my husband

and I decided to go into Bath and Body Works so I could pick out some new scents. After about 35minutes walking around and smelling everything in the shop (and forcing my husband to smell everything) I couldn’t help but be drawn to the Black Raspberry Vanilla lotion. At first it sounded like an odd combination, but it ...

• smelled so good! It was fresh and sweet, yet warm and inviting.

We purchased the lotion and shower gel and I tried both that night. They both had the exact same quality that I have come to expect from bath and Body Works. The scent stayed on me without feeling like the product was thick or heavy. Both

were sweet smelling without being overpowering. My husband also liked the smell of both of them, which is a big deal because he is not a big fan of any type of scents.

I absolutely loved the lotion and shower gel! I will defiantly be back to buy more and would highly recommend both products to anyone who loves to feel pampered.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31310486510131/k2311a103/10.3.08