Gino 188 Cell Phone  » Phones  »

• by skalofong

Having a unique cell phone is just a nice thing to be unique in school. My auntie bought me a new cell phone from Taiwan called Gino 188 and it’s a very small cell phone with a large memory on it.

I’ve been using this cell phone almost a month and it never disappoints

me in its performance, sometimes when there is no noise or im alone I just listen to the music from my phone, it posses a great sound quality with higher volume than other cell phones.

People amaze with the performance of this small cell phone they just want to buy it from me but ...

• I don’t sell this unique cell phone I rather tell them to go to Taiwan and buy there.

This phone has a tiny memory card that contains 512MB, you can change the memory card anytime you want and make it more equip with applications, about the battery power it can last 3 hours for

call and 4 days with standby status.

I make my Gino 188 better by using a reserve battery for emergency cases, you can also charge using USB port.

The things this cell phone don’t posses are Bluetooth, infrared and a customize message ring tone.

All in this entire phone is very handy and good to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37310486420131/k2311a103/10.3.08