Johnsons baby Magic  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would recommend Johnsons Baby Magic to ANYONE, not just babies

• by sumbudy

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I would recommend Johnsons Baby Magic to ANYONE, not just babies!

I started out using other baby lotions on my first baby and the lotions were good, some better than others, but when I had my next baby I just happened to buy a bottle of Johnsons

Baby Magic simply because I didnt have enough money to buy the other kind that was on the shelf.

I ABSOLUTELY fell in love with the Baby Magic because when I put it on my baby after his bath and he fell asleep, after he woke up I swear I never smelled a sweeter smelling baby!

The lotion smell just blended perfect with his natural sweet smelling baby scent and not only that but it kept his skin very nice.

Shortly after I had read an article in a magazine about Johnsons Baby ...

• Johnsons baby Magic
      Magic preventing wrinkles and keeping your skin looking young, so I tried it on myself.

Needless to say , I continued to use Johnsons Baby Magic on ALL of my children (4 in all) AND on myself and now I still use it on myself AND

my grandbabies.

And , yes….my skin is very young looking and Im wrinkle free at age 44!!

Johnsons Baby Magic is the baby lotion AND beauty product I personally will never go without.

Davianne says :

I have used baby magic lotion for everything including stretch marks I have had 5 children and no stretch marks I am 41 and use i for wrinkles it is the best ever all thumbs up

Harriet says :

Baby magic lotion is brilliant, i have used it ever since i discovered it. It helps my skin look fresher and softer, my mum uses it for wrinkles and on the children, its a miracle. I agree, using baby magic lotion should be advertised for everyone of all ages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31310486400131/k2311a103/10.3.08