Three liter of soda Shoppers value  » Food  »
  • I know there is root beer, coca cola, ginger ale and orange soda
  • I think the orange soda shoppers value taste better than the original to be honest
  • I would recommend buying this soda if you are trying to cut back on expenses or you would just like to try some

• by Brooke

I usually buy some three liters of soda that are Shoppers value instead of the regular two liters. They are cheaper and you get more soda in them. With all of the necessity items going up in the prices I have to watch how much I spend. So I have started buying these sodas instead of the regular. Occasionally I will

buy the regular but I try not to a whole lot.

All of the shoppers value sodas that they have tastes just as good as the regular soda. There just isn’t much to choose from sometimes. I know there is root beer, coca cola, ginger ale and orange soda. There might be strawberry soda as well, I can’t remember. There are ...

• a few choices, they just don’t have every soda to choose from.

I think the orange soda shoppers value taste better than the original to be honest. The root beer I can taste a difference in it but it is good. The coco cola I don’t really care for but then again I don’t really care for coca cola anyways. Strawberry

soda taste just as good as well. The ginger ale I don’t really care for either, I don’t care for ginger ale at all.

I would recommend buying this soda if you are trying to cut back on expenses or you would just like to try some. It last longer because it is a three liter instead of a two liter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27210486231031/k2311a102/10.2.08