Tag Heuer Professional 200 meters  » Watches  »
3.3
  • Yesterday, I looked at his Tag Heuer watch and it's still in good condition, like a new watch Amazing
  • I love the simplicity and professional look of this watch that can be wore everywhere diving (water resistance until 200 meters), gymnasium, hiking, etc. I impressed with the design of the bracelet that can be extended (to fit the wrist after wearing the diving suit) for diving purpose
  • People will not get impressed on the overall look of this watch but the brand itself makes it special and noticeable
  • The main disadvantage is definitely the price

• by Ahbingo

From my perspective, watch is used in order for me to check on the time and I do not use to buy those branded watch that is 10 times or even few hundred times more expensive than a normal watch. My boyfriend bought a Tag Heuer Professional 200 meters 3 years ago that costs around MYR2,700. I felt that’s such a

waste to spend such an amount just to buy a watch.

Yesterday, I looked at his Tag Heuer watch and it’s still in good condition, like a new watch Amazing. This is his review of this Tag Heuer Professional 200 meters.

No specific reason to buy this watch just simply the brand itself ‘Tag Heuer’. I love the simplicity and professional look of this watch that can be wore everywhere diving (water resistance until 200 meters), gymnasium, hiking, etc. I impressed with the design of the bracelet that can be extended (to fit the wrist after wearing the diving suit) for diving purpose. The uni-directional second controller is very useful for me to determine the number of ...

• Tag Heuer Professional 200 meters
      second he needs to be out of the water during diving course and for other purpose to calculate the number of seconds.

People will not get impressed on the overall look of this watch but the brand itself makes it special and noticeable. I felt very proud to wear this watch that creates a ’status’ for him. Most of the time, friends

will ask me on the price of this watch again, I felt proud to spell out the price.

The main disadvantage is definitely the price. The main advantage is the value of this watch still remains the same price 3 years ago and you can have guarantee on the quality and reliability of Tag Heuer watch. That’s what it worth the price.

Teddy Weinstein says :

Bought my Tag Heuer Professional 200 Meters in 1991. Hard to believe that much time has gone by. Only item to replace about once every 5 years is the battery. Bezel, crystal, face, band metal all look fantastic. Watch has been with me diving, hiking, backpacking, job interviews, weddings, divorce, through thick and thin. Clean lines, simple, tasteful, masculine. It is a great product and the only jewelry a man should wear. Buy one and you`ll keep it forever.

Meg Sudario says :

Tag Heuer professional 200 meters has not been used for months. It is automatic therefore has not been working for months already. How do I get it working again?

Koussy says :

Just shake it or wear for a day and at the end of the day it should be working You will have to reset the time though . if not you have to get it examined

Galega says :

That’s a common issue with an automatic mechanical watch. You don’t need to worry about. Just shake your watch for upto 4 minutes, and it will start working again. You will be required to set time and date.

Richard Mulvany says :

I have my Tag Heur Professional 200 meters over 10 years now (it was a gift) and only ever have to replace the battery about every 4years or so. I alwaysleave it in to a professional retailer because I had a bad experience of having the battery replaced in a pulsar which leaked after having the battery replaced in a local jewellers, had to send it away for new innards, perfect again now. My Tag is not flashy but I have swum with Stingrays with it and the beauty is I never take it off and so take it for granted

Phil Rowe says :

Just bought a used 200meters TAG Professional.
As I did not get an instruction booklet, I don’t want to “assume” I know the watch.
Is there a link to an instruction site ?

Galega says :

You can get instruction manual for this watch from the following link: . Please ensure to change the country to your current country before processing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64210486060931/k2311a102/10.2.08