Father Knows Less by Wendell Jamieson  » Books  »
  • The book sounded pretty interesting, so I pre-ordered it
  • This dad obviously had more time than any parent I know of
  • I thought that it would just have the questions and then the answers to them underneath them
  • The book is still pretty good, I would definetly recommend it to any parent

• by beenthereusedthat

Last year I read an article about this book called Father Knows Less or Can I cook my sister? by Wendell Jamieson. The book sounded pretty interesting, so I pre-ordered it.

The book was about all the questions that this guys son would ask him.

Instead of the normal parent answer of because or I don’t know

or it just is, this guy went to experts and researched the answer to each and every question.

This dad obviously had more time than any parent I know of.

When I got the book I was so excited to start reading it.

I thought that it would just have the questions and then the answers to ...

• them underneath them.

I was wrong.

The book is in a story like setting where he explains about his life and then gets down to the questions that his son asked him.

The book is still pretty good, I would definetly recommend it to any parent.

Some of the questions amused me, because my son had

actually asked alot of them, as I am sure alot of kids have.

I could finally answer the questions that my son asked my six, seven even eight years ago.

The only downfall, is that it is not a listed question and answer book.

The story part is nice, but as a reference book it might have been easier to read.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17110486041231/k2311a101/10.1.08