Nextel I836 Phone  » Phones  »
0.5
  • I paid $250 for a Nextel I836 phone, which was newer at the time
  • Let me tell you, I have never had so many problems with a cell phone in my life-I do not recommend this phone
  • They always tell me it's a electrical issue and give me a new refurbished phone

• by beenthereusedthat

A few years ago my phone got ruined from water damage so I had to order a new one. I paid $250 for a Nextel I836 phone, which was newer at the time. Let me tell you, I have never had so many problems with a cell phone in my life-I do not recommend this phone.

The phone continuously shuts itself off, no matter what you are doing with

it, you do not even have to be using the phone for it to happen. The new battery they gave me with it, plain and simple, it sucks.

The battery only stays charged for one hour of talk time-yes-one hour. Who only talks a total of one hour a day on their cell phone? Also, the speaker part on the inside flip, that comes off within a couple ...

• of days.

I have brought the phone into the service center multiple times about these problems. They always tell me it’s a electrical issue and give me a “new refurbished” phone.

Same thing happens and I am on my 7th phone now. When my husband’s phone got broken Nextel’s insurance company sent him a new one out, since they did not carry his anymore they sent him an

I836 also.

He has the exact same problems with his phone as I do with mine. I have called Nextel numerous amounts of time over these issues, considering I have been a customer for 10 years, you would think they would at least do something for us.

Nope. Nothing.

The phone is definetly not worth the money, it is not even worth it if they gave it away for free.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37110486001231/k2311a101/10.1.08