Room to Grow: An Appetite for Life by Tracey Gold  » Books  »
  • I was introduced to this book by one of my book lover friends and when I saw the cover I thought that this is going to be another oldies' celebrity boring type of book

• by eryana09

This book, Room to Grow: An Appetite for Life by Tracey Gold is synonym to the illness that Tracey had been going on before in her life, which is none other than anorexia. I’d say that this book is best recommended to everyone whom have suffered from this illness.

The fact that Tracey as an author or narrative

voice of this book had given a very true and very detailed description of her life made me respect her even the more. She is not writing nonsense, and in fact she wrote honestly, depicting her encounters, experiences, state of mind during those moments that readers could relate to. There was even one encounter which she wrote on ...

• her ’sex life’ as well as other forms of experiences which I better not say here. It would spoil everything if said and it’s best if you read this. I was introduced to this book by one of my book lover friends and when I saw the cover I thought that this is going to be another oldies’
        celebrity boring type of book. But I said too much too soon and thinking about it being boring way sooner as well.

If anything, Tracy had written such a wonderful book on her life and surrounding her love ones/family members, that makes me thinking about writing my own book someday for my love ones to read it once I have passed on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17110485761131/k2311a101/10.1.08