Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose by Paris Hilton  » Books  »
  • However, I totally enjoyed reading this book and there's no way that I'm going to say that I hate it
  • The book is filled with lots of nice quotes from Paris and I think she's being truthful and blatantly honest, which is good

• by eryana09

This book, Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose by Paris Hilton has been getting lots of bad reviews from my friends, colleagues and even my boyfriend.

And I’m sure there are more bad reviews coming from other people of all walks of life. However, I totally enjoyed reading this book and there’s no way that I’m going

to say that I hate it. The book is filled with lots of nice quotes from Paris and I think she’s being truthful and blatantly honest, which is good. I just don’t understand why people dislike her so much. True, she is rich and perhaps a bit of a spoiled brat, but aren’t other rich persons too..? She’s being ...

• honest and in this book, it’s not about her wanting to make money out of it like some other celebrities. Instead, she wants people to know her real side and that she could make mistakes too. I think by reading this book, I am learning something of Paris that perhaps others might not realize.

She is trying hard to be a good

girl, but it is not helping with all the bad negative reviews and bad press. I’d say give this girl a break and let her shine. With her successful venture into perfume and bags/wallets line, it would be only time before we see Paris clothes fashion line. There’s no stopping this girl, with or without bad press. Awesome book read here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17110485751131/k2311a101/10.1.08