Canon PIXMA MP145
  • I must say that though the printer looks very simple in design, it is user friendly and print quite well

• by eryana09

Canon PIXMA MP145 is a printer that I am currently using for my assignments for my school project. I went over to my friend’s place for doing up our school project, and we use this printer for our work presentation. I must say that though the printer

looks very simple in design, it is user friendly and print quite well.

We had to do some printing and scanning and the likes and the fact that the device does not get stuck when printing is a truly blessing for us. Imagine having to print 50 over pages of presentation paper format and if getting stuck would be a real bummer. We installed the colored ink, so the images were very crystal clear. The speed for printing ain’t that fast but it’s much more better than some other printers cum scanners that I’ve ...

• Canon PIXMA MP145
      tried. And the fact that this is a multi-functional printer makes it all the more awesome.

While doing some of our printouts, the ink runs out. One minus point to printing in bulk would see your ink running faster than you can imagine. So if

you are prepared to shed more money for the colored ink, then Canon PIXMA MP145 is the one for you. But normally, a product from Canon lasts long and that’s why it’s very worth to spend your money on such a product. I give this device a review rating of 9.

Canon PIXMA MP145

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16110485711131/k2311a101/10.1.08